TheMHS Early Career Research Awards
Launched in 2015, TheMHS Awards for Early Career Research in Mental Health (ECR Awards) will be presented in the following 3 categories:
See Category Definitions for more information on each category.
- Please read ‘Rules’ and ‘Application Instructions’ before preparing your entry.
- Entry submission available at the end of ‘Application Instructions’ page.
Category Winners Receive:
The winners in each category will receive*:
A3 Display Certificate: TheMHS Awards framable certificate
Financial support to attend the 2017 TheMHS Conference in Sydney, Australia (travel and accommodation)
- Economy airfares to and from the host city (booking as agreed by TheMHS). Travel within Australia and/or New Zealand only.
- Accommodation for up to 3 nights (booking as agreed by TheMHS)
- Complimentary 3-day conference registration
- Exclusive opportunity to present in Early Career Research Symposium
- Recognition on TheMHS Learning Network website, Conference e-Book of Proceedings, TheMHS Awards booklet and the Online Resource Collection
*Contingent on funding
* Prize benefits are non-transferable