Experts from UK, USA, Canada and Australia to speak at Summer Forum
Focusing on the people and services central to our mental health systems, TheMHS Summer Forum speakers will address:
- How does our mental health system enable personal choice and control?
- How can people and organisations thrive in our changing system?
- How do people navigate through Primary Health Networks, and the NDIS?
- How do mental health managers prepare for new workforce issues, like continuity of service provision?
- What works for consumers to achieve citizenship?